Northumberland Canton Sentences
• Kevin Reinhard, 23, of Ashland, 3 canicule to 6 months in canton jail, 12-month driver’s authorization suspension, $1,000 accomplished additional costs for DUI.
• Joseph Darcy, 30, of Coal Township, $100 accomplished additional costs for harassment.
• Joseph Wysochansky, 63, of Mount Carmel, 12 months acquittal $100 accomplished additional costs for annexation by actionable taking.
• Joel Kinnaman, 23, of Shamokin, was bedevilled to three to six years in jail, with 51 canicule acclaim for time served, for ascendancy of a firearm while actuality a bedevilled felon. Badge ahead said Kinnaman bedevilled a Jimenez Arms 9 mm semi-automatic pistol alfresco 723 E. Packer St. at 6 p.m. Aug. 6.
Kinnaman was recommitted to Northumberland Canton Bastille to serve the antithesis of a best book of Jan. 2, 2023, for bent trespass. He additionally accustomed circumstantial sentences of time served (six days) to a year in bastille for crooked use of a motor agent and ascendancy of biologic paraphernalia.
• Richard Eckbold Sr., 59, of Mount Carmel, six months to two years in jail, with 91 days’ acclaim for time served, for afraid arrest. The book is to run consecutively with a book of a year of acquittal for ascendancy of biologic paraphernalia.
• Anthony Rotolo, 23, of Catawissa, two to four years in jail, with 419 canicule acclaim for time served, and a $100 accomplished additional costs for ascendancy of a firearm afterwards a license.
• Tyrone Ammon, 23, of Millmont, bristles months to a year in jail, with 80 canicule acclaim for time served, a year of probation, no acquaintance with amateur and allotment with Megan’s Law for bribery of minors.
• Cody Long, 27, of Riverside, three months to a year in jail, with 39 canicule acclaim for time served, for bent mischief. Long accustomed a circumstantial book of nine to 23 months in jail, with acclaim for time served, for attempting to baffle an officer.
• Amanda Pollini, 34, of Shamokin Dam, acquittal with akin altitude for six months with abode arrest and cyberbanking ecology for 30 days, authorization abeyance for a year and a $300 accomplished additional costs for DUI. Pollini accustomed a afterwards book of acquittal for nine months, authorization abeyance and a $250 accomplished additional costs for accidents involving damage.
Watsontown Badge Department Annexation
WATSONTOWN — Badge are investigating the annexation of accoutrement from a vehicle.
The declared adventure was appear amid 10 p.m. Nov. 6 and 8 a.m. Nov. 7 in the 10 block of East Third Street in the borough. Power accoutrement and a atrium set were removed from a anchored vehicle.
Anyone with advice is asked to acquaintance badge at 570-538-2773.
State Badge At Milton DUI blast
DERRY TOWNSHIP —A 30-year-old Benton man has been answerable with DUI, 14 counts of foolishly endangering and arbitrary offenses afterward a blast involving a academy bus at3:22 p.m. Sept. 22 forth Rhoades Hill Road, Derry Township, Montour County.
Tye Holloway was allegedly active a commuter van which comatose bang with a academy bus. Thirteen acceptance and a disciplinarian were on the bus, badge noted.
LIMESTONE TOWNSHIP —A 70-year-old Beavertown woman was cited afterwards badge responded to a address of a woman anesthetized out in a vehicle.
The declared adventure was appear at 7:04 p.m. Nov. 7 at Harvey’s Food Mart, Route 304, Limestone Township, Union County. Brenda Bernstein was allegedly begin to be beneath the access of a controlled actuality and was charge.
BUFFALO TOWNSHIP — A Middleburg woman was arrested for allegedly actuality beneath the access and in ascendancy of a baby bulk of marijuana and paraphernalia.
Troopers said acquaintance was fabricated with a 2004 Nissan Titan at 3:40 p.m. Nov. 5 at which time Lori Kimball, 38, was arrested.
2-vehicle blast (injury)
HARTLETON — A Linden motorcyclist abiding a doubtable accessory abrasion back a agent addled his motorcycle, pinning his leg, badge reported.
The blast was appear at 3:46 p.m. Nov. 6 forth Main Street at Laurel Road, Hartleton, Union County. Gary W. Leech, 56, of Millmont, attempted a larboard about-face assimilate Laurel Alley in a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee back the agent addled the advanced of a chock-full 2017 Indian Chief Aphotic Horse apprenticed by Alexander W. Bibber, 34, of Linden. Bibber was cutting a helmet and was transported by ambulance to Evangelical Community Hospital, Lewisburg, with a leg injury, badge noted.
Leech will be cited with active on roadways laned for traffic.
1-vehicle blast (injury)
GREGG TOWNSHIP — A 45-year-old Lewisburg woman was transported by ambulance to Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, afterward a one-vehicle blast at 4:31 p.m. Oct. 21 forth Route 15, south of Poplar Avenue, Gregg Township, Union County.
Troopers said a 2014 Volkswagen Passat apprenticed by Nicole J. Reichenbach, was traveling south back it went out of control, addled a alley assurance and beach afore overturning. Reichenbach was belted.
DERRY TOWNSHIP — An Old Forge man able abrasion back his 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 larboard the artery and addled a account pole.
The blast was appear at 7:46 a.m. Nov. 5 forth Continental Boulevard, south of Hillside Drive, Derry Township, Montour County. Troopers said Troy J. Harris, 23, was traveling arctic back the barter went into the southbound lane, larboard the artery via the west bend and connected arctic until it hit the pole. Harris was not belted and was not injured. He will be cited with adventuresome driving, badge added.
Hit and run
TURBOTIVLLE — Troopers are investigating an declared hit and run which was appear at 6:43 p.m. Nov. 6 at Great Valu, 4680 Route 54, Turbotville, Northumberland County.
An alien agent was abetment from a parking arrest back it addled the advanced bonanza of a anchored 2013 Dodge Ram 1500, again fled the scene. The doubtable agent may be a red Hyundai Elantra, badge noted. Accident to the driver-side rear bend is possible.
Hit and run
WEST CHILLISQUAQUE TOWNSHIP — No injuries were appear afterward an declared hit and run at 9:49 a.m. Nov. 1 forth Route 405 at Route 45, West Chillisquaque Township, Northumberland County.
Troopers said a agent declared as a aphotic gray Toyota Tacoma addled a 2021 Chevrolet Equinox apprenticed by Te’Ai Russell, 20, of Northumberland, as the Chevy angry westbound. The doubtable agent again fled.
Agent vs. deer
LIBERTY TOWNSHIP — No one was afflicted back a bartering agent addled a deer in the artery at 7:14 a.m. Nov. 7 forth I-80 westbound at mile brand 220, Liberty Township, Montour County.
Michel Cardenas Rodriguez, 49, of Cliffside Park N.J., was traveling west in the appropriate lane back his 2015 Volvo D13 addled a deer in the roadway, badge reported. Cardenas Rodriguez was belted and was not injured.
DELAWARE TOWNSHIP — Troopers are investigating the appear annexation of bags of dollars of NASCAR memorabilia, bread collectibles and added collectibles from a New Columbia man.
The adventure was appear amid 4 p.m. Oct. 28 and 1:30 p.m. Nov. 30 at 12650 Route 405, Delaware Township, Northumberland County.
According to police, someoen affected their way into a accumulator assemblage and blanket abundant NASCAR antagonism jackets, NASCAR hats, bread collections and more. The bulk of items baseborn was listed at about $4,045.
Anyone with advice is asked to acquaintance badge at 570-524-2662.
Annexation from a architecture
LEWIS TOWNSHIP — A brace of Yorkshire terrier puppies admired at $2,500 and $1,800 were allegedly taken from a Lewis Township, Northumberland County, residence.
Troopers said the adventure was appear at 8:47 p.m. Nov. 5 forth Old State Road. The changeable and macho puppies belonged to Jerry Hoover, 28, of Turbotville.
KELLY TOWNSHIP — A Milton woman allegedly blanket $39.90 in commodity from Walmart.
Troopers said the adventure occurred at 5:18 p.m. Oct. 30 at Walmart, 120 AJK Blvd., Kelly Township, Union County. Kayla Gastley, 28, was arrested and charged, badge noted. She allegedly blanket Wrangler pants admired at $14.94, Hacci top admired at $9.98, NB long-sleeved T-shirt admired at $7.98 and a NB top admired at $7.
KELLY TOWNSHIP — A 51-year-old Milton woman allegedly larboard the Walmart in Kelly Township, Union County, afterwards advantageous for $32.15 account of merchandise.
An analysis is ongoing. The declared annexation was appear at 4:11 p.m. Oct. 19 at the store, amid at 120 AJK Blvd.
BUFFALO TOWNSHIP — A 16-year-old Lewisburg babe was allegedly begin in ascendancy of a baby bulk of marijuana.
The declared adventure was appear at 3:51 p.m. Nov. 7 forth Beaver Run Road, Buffalo Township, Union County.
Buffalo Valley Regional Police, Lewisburg Activity address
• Sunday: Cartage complaint, 1:19 a.m., Arctic Derr Drive; cartage warning, 9:25 a.m., St. Anthony and Arctic Fourth streets; hit and run, 9:44 a.m., Market and South Advanced streets; cartage arrest, 10:58 a.m., Westbranch Highway; cartage arrest, 11:14 a.m., Westbranch Highway; be on the lookout, 11:19 a.m., State Badge at Selinsgrove; parking complaint, 12:16 p.m., Arctic Third Street; apprehensive circumstance, 12:23 p.m., Market Street; parking complaint, 12:49 p.m., Arctic Third Street; cartage stop, 2:09 p.m., Westbranch Highway and Beagle Club Road; cartage warning, 2:24 p.m., Route 15 and Furnace Road; capital person, 3:43 p.m., Westbranch Highway; abetment fire/EMS, 4:58 p.m., Westbranch Highway; abetment fire/EMS, 5:16 p.m., South Fourth Street; abetment badge agency, Arctic Fourth Street, Mifflinburg; apprehensive person, 7:11 p.m., Arctic Third Street; be on the lookout, 9:11 a.m., State Badge at Milton; be on the lookout, 9:57 a.m., State Badge at Milton; abetment badge agency, 10:27 a.m., Newman Road, Kelly Township.
Picture 2023 Jeep Liberty – 2023 Jeep Liberty
| Pleasant for you to the website, in this time period I’ll provide you with in relation to keyword. And now, here is the very first picture: